“The E1 Isolation Base is for customers who want true HRS performance in a very cost effective design configuration. The E1 uses the same primary isolation stage technology found in our more expensive isolation base models combined with a completely new plinth construction. The all new HRS developed constrained layer damping plinth provides excellent performance and unique value for our customers.”
Michael Latvis, Chief Engineer
Harmonic Resolution Systems, Inc.
The E1 Isolation Base is a highly innovative design that eliminates noise revealing a new level of musical performance. It is manufactured from four different materials including a proprietary resonance control stage, billet machined aircraft quality aluminum front trim and a new HRS constrained layer damping resin composite plinth. The E1 load range is matched to the component weight for maximum performance using the same technology found in our very high performance reference level designs. The E1 can also be modified in the future to adjust for different component weights and different component types.
E1 Isolation Base Key Features
- Zero surface interface to outside world minimizes surface area contact and energy transfer to the isolation stage.
- Billet machined aluminum front trim
- Innovative HRS design allows complete adjustment in load capacity and distribution to adapt to any future changes made to system.
- Six degrees of freedom isolation stage preventing transfer of energy to the component in every mechanical axis with equal capability.
- Propietary HRS constrained layer dampening plinth system
- Custom pressed resin fabric composite top and bottom plates
The E1 Isolation Base is produced in two standard sizes and is available in a black or silver finish. All surfaces on the Black finish are black, all surfaces on the Silver finish are silver except right, left and rear edge surfaces. Each size can be purchased in any of the four different load ranges to optimize component performance.
If one of the standard sizes or load ranges does not fit your needs, HRS also offers hundreds of custom designs in our M3X2 Isolation Base product line including custom designs for all large turntables and amplifiers. Please contact your local sales representative or Harmonic Resolution Systems for assistance with custom Isolation Bases for your components.
The broadband noise reduction system in the E1 maximizes performance and is highly effective on a wide range of surfaces and structures. The low profile compact design also minimizes space requirements. The E1 Isolation Bases Integrate directly into the HRS audio stand frames. (E1-1719, E1-1921 sizes)