Bluesound - Node
Bluesound - Node
- Product Code:NODE
- Availability:In Stock
$699.99Please call 416-251-1111 for more details and in-store offers.
The Bluesound NODE unlocks the world of hi-res music streaming and multi-room audio to create a modern addition to existing HiFi systems or your favorite set of powered speakers. Discover all the music ever recorded with access to hundreds of internet radio stations, dozens of streaming music services, or even your own digital music library, with a few taps of the BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, or Mac or PC computers.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design.
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, 2.4/5GHz)
Ethernet RJ45, GigE 1000 Mbps
Mini TOSLINK/3.5mm Stereo combo
Analog Stereo RCA (Fixed or Variable)
TOSLINK digital optical
USB Audio 2.0*
Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD
Two-Way (transmit & receive)
3.5mm Stereo Out
Wireless Bluetooth Out
Network Pairing to PULSE SUB+
Type-A Port for external drive connection (Fat32 or NTFS formatted)
12V Trigger Out
IR Sensor Built In - front panel with IR Remote Learning
IR Input 3.5mm Jack
Universal bi-pin AC cord input (100-240AC)
*Available for free with future software update
Supported Audio File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS
Supported Hi-Res Audio File Formats
FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
Native Sampling Rates
up to 192 kHz
Differential Output design
SOFTWARE & INTEGRATIONS
App Controller Operating Systems
iOS, Android, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, macOS 10-11
Network File Sharing
SMB up to 200,000 track index
Album Art Supported
Amazon Alexa Skills; Actions on Google
Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, ELAN, Lutron
USER INTERFACE & CONTROLS
RGB LED x 2
Volume Control Buttons
Touch Slider LED
Previous/Next Track Buttons
Touch LED x 5
Black/White; Matte Satin Paint
120V AC Power Cord
230V AC Power Cord
Stereo RCA to RCA Cable
TOSLINK Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor
Quick Setup Guide
-10°C to 50°C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
0°C to 40°C
220 x 46 x 146 mm
8.7 x 1.8 x 5.7 in
300 x 300 x 74 mm
11.8 x 11.8 x 2.75 in