Beauty and Power
Conventional wisdom tells us beauty and power are doomed to mutual exclusivity. But Totem Acoustic does not make conventional speakers, nor follow pre-existing beliefs. The Tribe Tower disproves these old adages, presenting a slim, seductive form that belies its formidable, compelling ability.
The Tribe Tower represents the culmination of wisdom acquired through the research and development of the award-winning Tribe and Element series. Packing revolutionary Torrent technology into a striking cabinet, it has the performance, versatility, and style that appeals to the audiophile and designer in all of us.
They musically energize a room and bring every sound to vivid, three-dimensional life, from the subtlest whisper to complex symphonies. Satin Black and White finishes are equipped with twin pairs of gold plated terminals while premium Dusk and Ice multi coat polyester paint finishes have Bi-Wireable WBT connectors and annealed aluminum terminal plates.
- Unique geometric design with no parallel surfaces
- Remarkably small footprint and overall cabinet enclosure
- Phase perfected rake angle
- Matching magnetic grills
- Adjustable aluminum, rounded acoustic decoupling
- Available in white or black Satin and Design multicoated polyester finishes
- 4-inch proprietary Torrent hand built drivers with revolutionary magnetic field technology
- No active or passive crossover in the low frequency path
- Revolutionary magnetic field technology
- Laser etched textile dome tweeter with ½ inch thick metal faceplate
- Annealed Aluminum rear terminal plates and Bi-Wireable WBT 4 way connectors
- Industry unique Borosilicate dampening
|Frequency Response||30 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Recommended Power||50 - 200 W|
|Woofer||Two 4" / 10 cm Torrent drivers|
|Tweeter||1.3" / 3.3 cm Laser Etched Textile Soft Dome with 0.5" / 1.3 cm thick metal faceplate|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||7.01" x 36.81" x 7.87" / 17.8 cm x 93.5 cm x 20 cm|
Dimensions represent the cabinet, decouplers can add 0.78" / 2 cm
|Placement from rear wall||As little as 6" / 15.24 cm, but varies based on electronics and room acoustics|
|Placement distance apart||As little as 2' / 60 cm, but varies based on electronics and room acoustics|
|Break-in Time||200 - 300 hours|
|Crossover Frequency||First order crossover on tweeter only|
|Speaker Terminals||Bi-wireable, WBT connectors with Annealed aluminum plate on Design finishes, recessed 5 way bi-wire inputs on satin finishes.|
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.